Bet365 offers the app as a free download in 2020. Get more information here.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to get the Bet365 App – Guide for iOS and Android devices
- 2 Betting choices on Bet365 App
- 3 Bet365 Mobile App Review: Other Resources
- 4 Bet365 App Review – Excellent Way to Bet
How to get the Bet365 App – Guide for iOS and Android devices
I came across Android and iOS versions of the app from Bet365. They had different ways of installation even if the user interface was similar. The process of getting the Android app was:
- Visiting the Bet365 homepage from the device on which I wanted to install the app
- There was a link to ‘all Bet365 apps’ at the bottom of the page
- Choose the appropriate app and download the APK file
- Change the phone settings so that apps from unknown sources (outside the Play Store) can be installed
- Return back to the APK file and complete the installation
The process was a little simpler on the iOS device, as I had to:
- Visit the same Bet365 page that contained the links for the apps
- Look for the Apple app icon, which would redirect me to the App Store
- Alternatively, it could also head directly to the Apple App Store and search for the appropriate app
- The installation process is now same as any other app on the App Store
Steps to register for an account using the Bet365 Bonus Code
- After downloading the appropriate app, I searched for the ‘join now’ button
- I filled a ton of information like name, preferred currency, address, phone number, email, and more
- I also entered the Bet365 promo code at this stage
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, the registration process was complete
Steps to fund the account
I had to follow these steps to add funds into my account:
- Open the app from the mobile device
- Step into the ‘My account’ section
- Enter into the banking section to start the deposit process
- I had to pick the deposit method, enter the quantity of funds, and complete the transaction process
Betting choices on Bet365 App
Sports betting from the mobile
The first thing that impressed me upon logging in was the sheer quantity of sports coverage. There is no appreciable difference between the betting markets available on mobile and desktop platforms. This allowed me to find markets even on niche sports apart from the immensely popular sports like football and horse races. It did not surprise me that football has one of the biggest coverages at Bet365, as I was offered markets even on third division leagues in parts of the world where football is not so popular. There was once a heavy focus on various horse races that take place throughout the globe.
Steps to place a wager using the Bet365 app
I had to perform only a couple of clicks to place a bet on the mobile app. The simple steps I had to go through were:
- Open the app and choose the sport of my preference
- Enter into the appropriate fixture after scanning through the various leagues/tournaments
- Choose the relevant market and click on the odds to open up the betting slip
- Enter the stake and confirm the bet by hitting the ‘Place bet now’ button
Play Bingo titles on Bet365 app
The bingo section of Bet365 is accessed through a special app, which has to be installed using a similar set of processes like the sports betting app. I was able to get access to many of the bingo titles despite being on mobile. There were slot games and scratch cards apart from the different versions of bingo – 75-ball, 80-ball, and 90-ball. I was also handed out access to several bonus packages.
Play poker games and tournaments on the app
The poker section at Bet365 is also available in a separate app. Once again, I had to download the app in the same way as I had with the sports betting and bingo apps. Surprisingly, there was a decent availability of poker titles with options like Hold’em and Omaha poker. It was rather convenient that these titles had varied buy-in levels to suit my preference. The prize pools were also different as per the buy-in levels.
Top Features of the App
The Bet365 app has provided me with a lot of features that have ramped up my excitement levels. Some of the best features were able to hand me with better options on account management. The app was extremely convenient in terms of managing the account, as I could make deposits or request withdrawals without having to hit the desktop. In fact, my need to access the desktop drastically reduced since I installed the app. Crucially, I was able to make use of the phone’s security settings and lock the app using the touch ID feature.
Moving into the actual world of betting, the app’s best feature would be the in-play betting section, which has a dazzling array of markets. I could view multiple markets at once thanks to the multiview feature. The live stream, which is one of the best features of Bet365, can also be pinned down so that I need not lose track of the events that happen in the match. This makes it much better when it comes to making a decision in the live betting markets.
Comparison of Bet365 on app vs desktop
|Mobile Site||Desktop Site|
|Bet on the move||More space|
|Fast loading||Less scrolling|
|Live stream access||Full account management features|
|Mobile Site||Desktop Site|
|Less screen space||Design is dated|
|Most scrolling||Requires a certain amount of effort to access|
|Some account management features are available||Cannot bet on the move|
|Lack of dedicated promotions for mobile users||Mediocre promotions|
Bet365 Mobile App Review: Other Resources
Design and User Experience
The app has been designed to reflect the desktop site’s theme. Even though there is limited space, the layout has been done in such a way that the sports coverage takes precedence over other elements. Still, there is sufficient focus on the available offers, in-play bets, and highlights. It is very easy to access the betting slip, which contains information about current bets and the availability of features like Cash Out. A separate section for statistics is also available for in-play punters.
There is no doubt that Bet365 shines when it comes to in-play bets and I did not encounter any degradation in user experience on the mobile platforms. In fact, the in-play betting section was more useful on the app, as I could bet even when on the move. I was assisted with live statistics and broadcasts to make the decision making process so much easier. If I was betting on football, this stats section was able to provide a ton of information like possession numbers, shots on target, cards, and more. Other sports also happen to receive a strong set of statistics that are relevant to that particular sport.
Live Streaming from the app
Bet365 is renowned for the live streams that it offers. Even when I had met expectations, Bet365 was able to comfortably meet them and go beyond. This is due to a string of positives like stream quality, coverage, and accessibility. Compared to the significant sums of money that I spend monthly on TV subscription, there were no associated fees to access the live streams from Bet365. The only requirement placed by the operator was to have an account that was funded at least 24 hours before the start of the match. If I wanted to watch a horse race, though, I had to possess a valid bet the particular race, and this is understandable considering the short duration of the races.
- To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Bet365 is one of the first adopters of Cash Out feature and I continue to enjoy having the option to withdraw from a bet even before it concludes. You are put in a flexible position due to this feature, which allows for partial or complete exit depending on the progress. For example, I had a £10 bet on Chelsea to beat Manchester City in a Premier League encounter. Chelsea were leading the game 1-0 with 30 minutes left, but City appeared to be in a strong position. City went on to create a comeback. If I had let the bet as it is, my entire stake would have been lost, but the Cash Out helped me get out with a profit. The feature is simple to use and it can be accessed through the betting slip.
Bet365 App Review – Excellent Way to Bet
I had to perform a comprehensive review of the Bet365 app. This is definitely not an easy feat considering the wealth of options and features provided by this app. All the key features found on the desktop site like Cash Out, live streaming, and more are accessible from the app. This means little reason to go back to the desktop site. In terms of coverage, I do not find any difference between the desktop and mobile versions. The process of installation was slightly complicated on my Android phone, but it was not too difficult thanks to a wealth of information from the operator. The app is definitely an excellent way to access Bet365’s popular betting platform.
Bet365 Terms and Conditions apply / New Customers Only / Commercial Content / 18+ Responsible Gambling.
This review is based on a personal experience of the Bet365 offers.
The validity period of the Bet365 Bonus Code: 2020