Ladbrokes is among the veteran gaming operators globally. The many years of experience have seen many players vouch for them thanks to their operations in major regulated regions and countries including Australia. Over the years, the operator has moved from physical outlets to online where players can now bet through their desktops and mobile phones. Below we take a review of their online platform and the mediums of access;
Ladbrokes Australia Review: Daily Specials
|Ladbrokes.com.au Product||Bonus & Offers (2020)||Ladbrokes Australia Referrer Code|
|Sports||T&C's Apply||USE NSN250|
|Horse Racing||T&C's Apply||USE NSN250|
|Greyhounds||T&C's Apply||USE NSN250|
Table of Contents
- 1 Ladbrokes Australia Review: Daily Specials
- 2 Ladbrokes Australia Review: Desktop version
- 3 Ladbrokes Australia Review: Mobile version
Ladbrokes Australia Review: Desktop version
This is the commonly used medium of access and with Ladbrokes desktop version, a lot of work has been put to it. On the first login, you will be welcomed to a friendly website with one of the easiest navigation. On the left lobby, there is a section ‘Quick Links’ that has some of the top events picks that eases your search process. The other section shows up the upcoming events. You can alternatively make your section selection at the top of the page where options such as Racing, Sports, Live Betting, and ‘How to’ are offered.
Sports and markets at Ladbrokes Australia
Arguably one of the major sections of any bookmaker. It is this section that plays a crucial role in attracting and retaining players. Ladbrokes has effectively dealt with the section with players welcomed to a platform boasting of over 28 different sports. Top leagues, events, tournaments, challenges, and competitions have all been incorporated on the platform. This has given the players a large avenue of betting to explore on. The following are the sports offered on the platform;
- Australian Rules Esports Politics
- American Football Gaelic Sports Rugby Union
- Badminton Golf Rugby League
- Baseball Handball Snooker
- Basketball Ice Hockey Soccer
- Boxing Cricket MMA Surfing
- Cycling Motor Sport Tennis
- Darts Novelty Volleyball
- Yachting Horse Racing Greyhounds
- Harness Racing
Ladbrokes stands out for some of the unique offerings such as Politics and Novelty where you can bet on upcoming awards such as Oscars 2020, bet on music awards, and also some of the television shows such as The Bachelorette 2019. The markets offered on the platform have also been huge and positive to the players. Soccer, for example, has seen some top events offered up to 170 markets which include;
- Match Result
- Draw no Bet
- Goal Scorer
- Both Teams to Score
- Correct Score
- Double Chance
- Half Time/Full Time
The markets mentioned present various betting opportunities in which you can try to make returns. Additionally, Ladbrokes has offered various betting types that are available on the desktop version including; Parlays, Singles, Accumulator, Futures, Prop Bets, and more.
Standout features and services at Ladbrokes Oz
Among the many reasons Ladbrokes comes out as a top-rated operator is because of the features and services, it offers to the players. They include;
- Live betting/ In-play betting – This allows the players to place wagers on some of the ongoing games. Australia laws on gambling, however, restrict players from betting live on phones. As a consequence, you will have to call the platform and make the bet directly at the operator’s headquarters.
- Live streaming – This is another revered feature in many of the bookmakers. It allows the players to watch some of the games live as they happen. Ladbrokes requires you to have an account with a positive balance for you to enjoy the feature. Live betting gets easier with this feature available
- Cash-out – Cash out option allows players to take control of their money by minimizing losses or locking in profits from the platform
- Odds boost – The platform will boost at least one of the bet selections you make daily. This, in turn, will translate to huge returns which is positive to all.
- Mobile platform – This is another standout feature in the sense that players have their convenience levels boosted. Ladbrokes has offered a site version and a tailored mobile application.
Ladbrokes Australia Review: Mobile version
As earlier stated, Ladbrokes prides itself on offering the players a convenient and yet accessible platform. The growth of technology has seen many smartphones being used up and this is a niche that Ladbrokes has taken advantage of.
Mobile site version
With a good internet connection and well-updated browsers, you can follow the link www.ladbrokes.com.au to access the platform. The site version has been tailored in a friendly manner with the trademark red and black colours, fonts, and graphics also laudable. The control panel has been placed at the bottom of the page where you can opt for Sports or Racing sections. The menu is also at the bottom right where after you toggle it, the following sections will be offered; Next to go, live betting, racing, sports, how to, Ladbrokes card, Multi Builder, among other features.
The contents have fitted perfectly on the screen with no crowding on the page. The site version has also offered the same number of sports as those offered on the desktop version. Some of the top events you can bet on include; NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, MLS, A-League, Melbourne Cup, Rugby World Cup, and more. The number of markets is also the same which further ranks the site version highly. Australia is popularly known for the love of racing events and this is another section that has been addressed. You can bet on either Horse Racing, Greyhounds, or Harness Racing. The upcoming events, as well as the futures, have all been incorporated on the site.
But what are the standout features of the site version?
Standout features, products, and services
A lot of them, as was seen in the desktop version, have been made available to the players. The site version allows the following;
- Creation of new accounts – A new player can use the site version to create an account and start his/her Ladbrokes betting journey
- Payment transactions – The site version allows deposits and withdrawals to be made on the platform. Additionally, the transactions can be done using the following payment modes; Visa/MasterCard, PayPal, BPay, Flexepin, and POLi
- Contact customer service – The site version has incorporated customer service methods such as live chat, an avenue to submit a support request, email support, and phone support for betting and customer support
- Multi Builder – Multi Builder is a feature available to mobile users. This feature allows a player to quickly create a multi bet of up to 13 selections of his/her choice. On this bet, you can explore different sports and markets and place bets on them for higher payouts.
- Updates – Players may receive crucial updates and notifications through their phones
- App download – Ladbrokes mobile site has also offered a download link to which you can download the app directly.
- Live stream
- Live betting
- Odds boost
Ladbrokes Australia Mobile application: Quick Guide & Standout Features
Another access medium is the mobile application which has been tailored for all users. Whether you are an Android user or iOS user, Ladbrokes is easily accessible with the download process taking no minutes. iOS users will download the application from the Apple Store while Android users will download the application directly from the site. The following are the steps to download (Android)
- On your phone, follow the link www.ladbrokes.com.au
- While on the landing page, scroll to the bottom and click on the bottom-right option ‘Menu’
- Scroll down on the page presented to the option ‘Download Ladbrokes Mobile App’ and click on it
- On the page presented, scroll down to the option ‘Download Here’ and click on it
- After downloading, go to your phone settings and find the option ‘Security’.
- Scroll to the option ‘Allow installation from unknown sources’ and ensure you have checked on the box
- Close the settings and visit your download section
- Install the ‘Ladbrokes.apk’ file to complete the process
Google Play Store does not accept any real money gambling application on their platform hence the reason why you cannot download from there.
After launching the application, you will realize that the layout is identical to the mobile site version. Like the site, the text contrast, colours, and graphics are top-notch which brings clarity to the application. The lobby layout is also the same whereby the crucial options have been laid out at the bottom of the page. The number of sports is still the same and so are the markets provided on the events. The major benefit of the app is that with a good internet connection, there is reduced constant refreshing which is positive especially for live bettors.
Standout features, products, and services
The application is also tailored to serve the same purposes as the site version and desktop version. A player who opts to use the app version is guaranteed the same services if not better. The following are the features, products, and services incorporated on the platform;
- New players can create accounts
- Deposits and withdrawals are allowed
- Contacting customer support with options such as live chat
- Multi Builder
- Live betting
- Odds boost
- Live streaming
Ladbrokes gets the accolades of addressing the mobile platform comprehensively. Nothing on the desktop version outweighs what is offered on the mobile platform. This is positive.