Learn about the latest William Hill streaming features from our extensive Streaming Review.
Table of Contents
- 1 William Hill Streaming Review
- 2 William Hill Streaming Review – Our Conclusion: Absolutely Recommended!
William Hill Streaming Review
Live streaming is a popular feature among bookmakers and especially recently, thanks to the rise of technology. Times when you had to visit a bar or wait for your turn to use the TV at home, are long gone. Almost everyone owns a computer or a phone, or both. William Hill offers us “Betting TV.” You can watch Horse and Greyhound races for free on the website platform or the mobile app. Aside from that, you can enjoy over a thousand streams of other sports provided by the bookmaker, which are also free. You can see the William Hill live streaming schedule for more information.
Steps to Access the Streaming Service
If you don’t know how to find the live streaming on the William Hill platform, follow the steps below.
Accessing Streaming on a Desktop/Laptop
- Open the William Hill site and log in or register.
- Browse the events and choose what you want to watch.
- Click on the “Live” button.
- If you have to place a wager on the race, do it so that you can watch it.
Accessing Streaming on the Mobile App
- Open your WH mobile app and login/sign-up.
- Find the event you wish to watch and click on the “Live” button.
- If you have to place a bet on the event, do it, to access the stream.
- The broadcast will begin immediately, and you can also place bets and read statistics while you watch.
Accessing Betting TV & Racing Radio
- Open the William Hill website and log in to your account.
- If you don’t have an account, create one.
- On the top right side of the menu bar, next to the Odds format settings, you can find a quick link to WH Radio, turn it on and enjoy the podcast while you bet.
- If you wish to watch Betting TV, you need to go to news.williamhill.com.
- Once the page loads, you can find the Betting TV & Racing Radio link in the same place as the WH Radio link was on the previous page.
- Click on it and enjoy watching the horses and greyhounds.
William Hill incorporates the standard bookmaker streaming features such as:
- You need a positive account balance to view an event plus a bet if necessary
- Obligatory thirty-second delay between the stream and the actual broadcast
- You won’t be able to stop, rewind or repeat the event once the stream ends
- You can change the quality of the stream to your liking
How does the User Interface function?
The William Hill website has a user-friendly platform that helps a lot when it comes to live-streaming. All the links I need are easy to find, and the stream itself runs smoothly on any device. Even when I open the app and start to watch a game live, it doesn't run slower or stops. Some people may complain about William Hill live streaming, not working, but while I watch, I have no issues to talk about.
Which Sports does William Hill cover?
William Hill has one of the largest Sportsbooks around. They stream popular sports and events but cover some niche ones too. There are no streaming fees you need to pay, but there are two rules that you need to follow to get access to the live streaming. You have to either have an account with a positive balance or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. The William Hill live streaming football and racing events are the most popular.
William Hill’s Unique Features
The famous Cash Out feature is well-known among punters. But if you are new to the sport then let me introduce you to it fast. Cash Out is a feature that allows you to settle the bet before the event (game, match, race, etc.) finishes. You might want to use this feature to cut your losses early, so you don't lose the whole wager amount. Another reason people use the feature is to ensure their winnings. Let me give you an example – if you placed a bet on a match between Liverpool and Manchester United and backed Liverpool to win.
Scenario 1: In the first half time, Liverpool gains advantage, but you aren't sure they will keep it until the end of the match, and Manchester United seems like they can overcome the odds. In this case, you can use the Cash Out feature to secure your winnings and make sure you don't lose the whole wager if Manchester United were to win.
Scenario 2: In the first half of this fictional match, Manchester United leads by three goals. You don't think that Liverpool can manage to turn the tables and score enough goals to win in the time remaining. This time you can use the Cash Out feature to cut your losses and make sure you get at least a small part of your bet back.
This feature is also called in-play, and it's available at William Hill for a wide variety of events and sports. Unfortunately, it isn't available for every event on the roster. That's why if you wish to use it, see if the event you want to bet on has this feature icon in the corner. For the first-time readers, In-Play or In-Game Betting is when you place a wager on an event that has already started and is ongoing.
Racing Radio and Latest Podcasts
One of William Hill's most exciting features is their Racing Radio. If you are a racing enthusiast, then you will fall in love with the free radio that will keep you informed as the races of the day unfold. If you missed a podcast, don't worry, you will be able to listen to it later because all the previous podcasts are uploaded on the bookie's website. The podcast uploads aren't restricted to racing only. You can listen to the hosts talk about Golf too. You can listen to the Radio or the Podcasts anytime via the desktop/laptop site, the mobile app, or the mobile website.
If you aren't sure what game you like to bet on or you want to try something new, you can always look for inspiration on the Top Bets page. William Hill put together this page of the most popular bets on their platform. At any given time, the bookie offers millions of possibilities across a wide array of sports and markets. That's one of the things they are infamous for. It would be hours before you go through every sport or market to see if there is a bet you will like. Using this feature, you can cut that time short and get inspired by the muses of other WH customers.
Welcome Offer and Other Bonuses
William Hill has always impressed us with their bonuses. Now, their welcome bonus gives us £30 in Free Bets. To get access to this reward, you have to follow the steps below and make sure you also read the full terms and conditions.
- To get access to this bonus, you need to enter a unique Promo Code while creating your account.
- You have to place a win or each-way bet for £10 or more.
- If you don't violate any of the terms and conditions, you will receive two bets free bets, each worth £15.
- This offer is only for William Hill customers who are from and reside in the UK or Ireland.
- You have to make your first deposit via credit/debit card or bank transfer; otherwise, you won't be eligible.
- This offer is available until the end of .
- The only currencies you can deposit in are GBP & EUR to be eligible.
- You must place the qualifying wager on any Sportsbook event at odds of 1.5 or higher.
- The free bets will be available for thirty days after you receive them, and after that, if they are not used, they will expire and disappear.
The bookmaker also runs many other promotions at any given time and even Daily Enhanced Odds, which please the customers. They offer many William Hill live streaming horse racing promotions too.
William Hill Streaming Review – Our Conclusion: Absolutely Recommended!
William Hill has been one of the best bookmakers in the UK & Ireland since they were established. They don't hesitate to take a risk and give us customers something new to enjoy on their platform. They have a wide range of sports and markets available, which increases the streaming opportunities by a lot.
The streaming quality of the events is unmatched, and the website and app platforms you can watch on don't have any problems like slow feeds, glitches, or any other stream-related issues. Also, to streaming, you can simultaneously place in-play bets while you watch the game unfold. You can also view stats and additional important information.
In conclusion, I definitely recommend William Hill's live streaming services, and my rating is 5/5 stars.